Monday, February 22, 2010

Lets call it Grandpa Gold

This last Saturday I was alone at work and decided it was time to add a little color to the car. I wanted to see if the color I chose will work well with the car and my personality. The color does have its own unique name, something like
Spanish bla bla bla golden something metallic, but plain ol'e Grandpa Gold hits the spot. I'm sure my tooling around in this thing will have the Masses staring at the ground and shaking their heads in disgust. Another old man wanting to be young and waisting precious resources. Since I'm not the dumb ass that some think I am, I have completely designed this thing to run on E85 fuel. Thats right only 15 % of petrol used is gasoline. This thing may only get 10 or 12 miles per gallon but when you do the math 100 miles driven at 10 MPG equates to a mere 1.5 gallon of actual gas used. This I believe will shut up the masses it gets 66 mpg. on fossil fuel. And consider E85 is going for a little more than $2.00 per gallon, another plus. Now if I can only remember how to get down off of my pulpit without falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment