Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This was last years excitement. Thank God he's in school now as I'm the primary target anytime he has a snow ball.
This year we haven't had time to romp or have a good snow ball fight. I still have a pretty good arm and decent aim but with kids its more fun to get hammered by them and loose big time. Our last snow fall was at 12 inches so we will be having a white Christmas this year, however I myself could do without any white stuff. Iowa drivers have gotten a lot worse over the years and I highly doubt this will change soon. If the weatherman is correct it sounds like we're in for another big storm this weekend. I've already told the little one that I'm going to stick his head in a snow bank and I'd better get it done soon while he's still at a managable size and age. I've done this every year and it never gets old. Well at least for me it doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. How cute, Scott. He has really grown. More snow...oh no. We really don't miss it. Angie and family will be down next week for the week. Wish you were here also.

    ReplyDelete