Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Well today the old sun dogs are out. Colder temp's a comming which means it must be January in Iowa. Ok so it's damn near February but cold is cold. We just got rid of a winter storm that left us with drifts up to the green giant's butt, and ice as well. I've been working a little on the car which was the object of this blog in the first place and I'm not as young as I used to be as tired muscles always ache at the end of the day. I have the dash all torn apart as well as both fenders and doors off and apart. Yesterday I found some factory markings under the front fender which is the real reason I do this stuff. To be the first one since 1966 to look where no other has and to read what was marked so long ago is very interesting to me. 1966 was a different time. I know I was there. Today I'm working on evedence of a minor traffic misshap and re-working the repair that was done. Having this car completed by spring will be a real challenge and I have a very long way to go. I hope to have some pictures next time.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you. Sorry about your nasty weather. Dale and I both said yesterday that we just can't do that cold stuff anymore. Hang in there. And, don't forget to add pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete